Moving to Beijing in August!

Hello Everyone! my name's Madoka Hihara, I'm Japanese/Taiwanese, and am 22 years old. I have been living in Portland Oregon for the last four years (for college), and just graduated with a degree in International Relations. I'm moving to Beijing for a year starting in August to learn Chinese, and would love to meet and make new friends! (I currently do not know a single soul in Beijing...which is freaking me out a little bit haha) Anyway, if anyone is going to be around in August and wouldn't mind showing me around, or if anyone wants to make new friends! I would greatly appreciate it :)

-Madoka

Hi Madoka,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I'm sure you will make lot of new contacts on the site.

Welcome to Expat-Blog. Look forward to meeting you in August.

I know you'll have a great time! Happy and safe travels! :)

HI mahihara
I'm a chinese boy who study in collega
maybe we can have a friendship
and I will show you about life of beijing
contact me
MSN [email protected] OR send me email

Welcome to Beijing! I'm a Beijing local, graduated from BLCU. Please just feel free to ask questions:) You can also join my website, (moderated: no free ads please)hope i can help you something:)

Hi, I'm Max, I just got here in Beijing today. Same as you, I dont know anyone, it'll be good if we can be friends and help each other out :)
I'm on MSN: [email protected]

mhihara hi, August is here, are you?  :)

...you cant hurt the people in AU...55555,i want back to China...my beijing toast durk...