Moving to Turkey

Hello everyone,

I am from United States I had been thinking moving to turkey for change of lifestyle especially even before Covid. I know the situation job  is not good but this very true of united States also. I am native English speaker with two degrees . What are my chances finding a job

Thank you

Arianna

You are correct, the job market is not great, but it also depends on what type of job you are looking at getting.

The job market is bad in usa, most people from NYC and San Francisco have moved to less expensive states since everything is remote now at least till fall in usa. My background is in project coordination I have worked in many different countries.

Many people have moved here too because of the pandemic. From what I understand, there are positions in your area advertised on LinkdIn and Turkish sites. Also Internations, if you are not a member, has some job notices as well.

Do you mind if you can send me those sites, I have LinkedIn

Sure I can look.

Thank you

Ariana its a very gud decision to move to Turkey.Contact me at ***for complete discussion.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello dear, please the phone number is not correct, please send me a the correct phone number for international calls or whatsapp , i want to have a discussion with you, i decided to move to Turkey İstanbul i will need some guidance 

My regards

I will contact you once I am there

Thank you

Dear
My advice is “ stay home for now ” wait from 3- 4 month then move.

Cheers,

Thank you for your advice

Raihana

what did you want to discuss?

Thank you for your advise.  I am moving in May

Raihana

Hello,

Do you have any job notices as you had mentioned in your reply. If so can you forward them to me

Thank you

Raihana

Hi My name is Prasanna From Sri Lanka  and planning move to Turkey. Is there any one who can assist me ?

Have a look at this short article please. They may be helpful .

https://aalrealty.com/blog/categories/moving-to-turkey/

Hi all,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team