New members of the Zimbabwe forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zimbabwe forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zimbabwe if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello
I am Alford Machakanise
Service Technician on Trackless Mining  Machines

Hello

I am Nensy. it is great to be here

Hiee
Am Gundwane Ospar a nurse and a nurse anaesthetist currently working in the remote areas of Gokwe at a district hospital.  Working in Gokwe is referred as a hard to reach area with no roads.  I feel joining you will enhence my expirence and how l view and esteem to patients

Hi everyone,

Thank you for introducting yourselves and welcome to Expat.com  :top:

Please feel free to start a new thread if you have questions about expatriation to Zimbabwe, it will give you much more visibility and might raise your chances in interacting with other expatriates there.

All the best,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

I'm Kelvin Tafirenyika from Harare, Zimbabwe. I am looking for graduate internship on any organization that is involved in developmental work, advocacy or research. I hold a bachelor's degree in Development Studies.  Your support is highly appreciated.

Hello, am Tapera Trylyne, a nurse midwife stationed at Father 'O' Hea hospital in Zvimba, Mashonaland West province, all I want are better opportunities considering the current economic hardships my country is facing.

I am Helman from Germany, Good to be here

Hi Community,

I am looking for a job!

Heard that it's real easy to find one in Singapore. Any idea about this?

Saw this link!

theonlinecitizen.com/2021/09/07/self-professed-work-pass-holders-share-in-forum-thread-how-they-obtain-new-ep-from-mom-even-after-frequent-job-hopping/

This Bilal from India .. doing business in Dubai ... Planning to do business in Zimbabwe..happy to be here

Hello Bilal,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

We are glad as well that you have joined us! Thank you for introducing yourself.

Should you need help in your dealings in Zimbabwe, I would highly encourage you to post a new topic on the Zimbabwe forum, and seek advice.

Best of luck in your business endeavours.

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi Community,  my Name is Elke. I am a writer, and musician.. I was wondering is there a telephone line, for advice in terms of applying for Holiday Visa. I tried to call the Zimbabwe Embassy in London but there is noone picking up the phone. Same for Emails. Is there any other institution I can call. The embassy in London is never available and I don't know who else to call. Many thanks. 😊

Hello Olivia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

We are happy to count you among our new members, too!

You haven't said much about potential plans you may have in Zimbabwe. Any reasons  you'd like to share with us bringing you to the forum?

Feel free to post new topics if you're on the lookout for insight on life as an expat here.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969448

Thanks!

Closed