End of year celebration in Colombia

Hello everyone,

Christmas and New Year's celebrations in Colombia might feel different this year after the rather unusual year the whole world has had.

We would like to know your plans for the end of the year celebrations and your state of mind at the dawn of 2021.

What are your plans for the end of the year?

Where will you celebrate Christmas and New Year, in Colombia or in your home country?

Do you plan to gather with your family for this occasion?

How will it be different from previous years?

What are you hoping for in 2021, especially in Colombia?

Thank you for your contribution!

Wishing you a great day,

Diksha
Expat.com team

I wont be visisting anyone.In the house with my girlfriend

Christmas and New Years will probably leade to a new COVID Surge/Wave in Colombia in January

Like everyone I am sure I hope and pray this HP Pandemic finally comes to an end in 2021...the sooner the better

just returned from a 2 week visit with my adult kids and families in the Dallas area.  Basically, it will be just my wife our two daughters and mother-in-law for the holidays. Everyone we associate with here in Colombia are Colombian and most are terrified of COVID and have not heard of invermecticin.  We, however, continue to go on with life as normal, except for the obligatory "busal".  My wife's cousin is an administrator of a major hospital and he says they really have no idea how many cases of COVID they have. Everyone, who presents with a fever and cough are automatically classified as COVID cases. I'm no counting on it but, maybe this country will move toward normal after a vaccine is widely available.

Happy Holidays to all!

laceja wrote:

We, however, continue to go on with life as normal, except for the obligatory "busal".

What is this obligatory item and is it spelled 'bucal'?

Not findable at word reference.com ...