Facilitation Visa

My partner is from Portugal and I'm from Nepal living in Dubai. We have been in a relationship for more than a year. We are planning to apply for a Facilitation visa. However, I have some queries and if someone has done the process would appreciate your help:

1.    While applying in VFS as a short stay (Schengen Visa Type C), do I have to submit a return ticket as well?

2.    Can I make travel insurance valid for 7 days from the intended travel date or should have a specific number of days? Considering I'm planning to apply for a residence permit.

3. Can I submit the print screen of the intended flight ticket? before making the payment and submit the same as travel itinerary?

Appreciate your help, Thanks :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus, until further notice, you cannot apply for a visa at most embassies, consulates-general or external service providers such as VFS Global.  This link will take you to the IND website where it tells you this and also explains the documentary requirements that may answer your specific questions.

With regards to Medical Insurance, this page from Zorgwijzer may help answer your questions.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you :)

Hello, i have same questions and I'm at lost!
Did you find the answers?

TulipKS wrote:

Hello, i have same questions and I'm at lost!
Did you find the answers?

Applications and communications have been delayed by the Covid issue.  Have you read the "COVID-19: effects on application or stay" thread at the top of this forum?

Thank you for replying

Yes we are up to date with covid restrictions, i am allowed to apply for a residency to move to Netherlands and live with my Norwegian partner :) so now I'm in the process to apply for a short stay visa in order to submit my application to the IND, but they did say it would take a bit more time due to covid circumstances

We contacted the Dutch embassy and they told us to submit our application to VFS global and keep the embassy in the loop. So Since I follow under the exceptions to who can apply and travel, we are going through but there are a lot of unclear steps, like in the original post here, regarding return ticket and  insurance which i can't find an answer to

TulipKS wrote:

Thank you for replying

Yes we are up to date with covid restrictions, i am allowed to apply for a residency to move to Netherlands and live with my Norwegian partner :) so now I'm in the process to apply for a short stay visa in order to submit my application to the IND, but they did say it would take a bit more time due to covid circumstances

That about sums it up.  I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you so much :)

@Xangyee hi I have a question as I'm currently in the same boat. I hope you're in the NL by now :)

Will a travel itinerary be fine? And for the insurance as well do I book it for the entire stay.

Would you recommend making a return ticket to maximize the visa so like 2 months? Thank youuuuu