Lockdown madness in the UK

Hi

I'm fed up with life here in the UK (most of the world is the same of course). There is a looming threat of a second national lockdown. Liberty has gone and we are ruled by a tyrannical dictatorship who only listen to their globalist masters.

I see they refuse to engage in the covid-hysteria in Tanzania.

Is Tanzania a great place to give my young family a better life?

Is there good housing and schooling? Finances are not a problem, I'm fortunate in that regard.

Any advice or similar experiences very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi there.
We live in SA where it is even worse!
My husband ,Pierre and I love Tanzania.We also lived and raised our sons in Botswana Gaborone 25 years ago.We had an opportunity in the Meat industry in 2013 - 2016 in Dar- it was a wonderful experience.Housing is very expensive and not quite like the UK but the weather is HOT and schooling fine .My friend from Botswana had her sons attend school there and it was good.The best is to join the Expat group  and visit Dar - Es - Salaam to see for yourself. People are laid back and friendly .Get a driver to driver you around - the traffic is quite a challenge!! Book at the Sea cliff hotel and talk to the manager.He is originally from SA and has been running the hotel & restaurant businesses for more than 25 years.If given the opportunity Pierre and myself would love to go back!
Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Charmaine Rousseau  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there
Welcome to our safe paradise, Tanzania. I'm a Tanzanian businessman running farm products business to various hotels in Zanzibar. Also I assist people who want to reside in Tanzania, especially in Zanzibar to own lands or building hotels., or investing in any business. So if you feel like residing or having a long stay in Tanzania, let me someone to host you.

Salam Hassan,
I am currently planning to move to Zanzibar, and I m trying to get some specific information about the situation in Zanzibar after the regime change. And also about the opportunities for a personal trainer and sport nutritionist, as well as where is best to settle in that beautiful island knowing that I want to be as close to the water as possible.
Kind regards.
Chahid

But mostly stay away from those shot they call vaccine......
Concerning Tanzania it is just a matter of how the situation is going to change after its presidents assassination. This madness could expand there too after this.

@BOGYOESBABOCA: Did you move to Tanzania after all or anywhere else or did you get stuck in the British travel-ban?

Do you happen to know how fast it was introduced from the first time someone spoke publicly about it until going into effect? Would there have been time to go through the Tanzanian eVisa?