Saudi council of engineering

Hey
If anybody is facing problem in sec iqama not renewing or you have problem in degrees , inbox me only pakistani no offense

Dear
several guys got SEC membership last year without uploading Degree and certificates but now they are unable to renew their membership, some of have and different degree which doesnot match their iqama profession ( like finance and computer science) where their iqama profession is Telecommunication Technician. but now they are unable to renew their membership.
2nd batch of guys dont have any Degree just have their HSC certificates and their iqama profession is same Tech .

I want to ask how they will renew the SEC membership and as currently there is no process to change their Iqama profession from Tech. to any other category?

make a new diploma as per your profession , which should be registered talking about Pakistani nationals

Hi what about changing a profession in iqama will it be possible from a family driver to any Company designation?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

Hello , No unfortunately

Hello Mr. Salman. May i ask how much longer do we have to wait for the sce membership application to be verified and approved . I already paid 500 sar last sept 24 and then after 5 days sce sent me a notification that i have to fill some deficiencies in my account. So i uploaded again the needed requirements  2 days ago. So now may i ask when will it be processed? Because i really need my iqama to be renewed urgently. Thank you for the respond. I hope you can give me some information.

Hello Mr. Salman. I have certificate so how i can upload or to whom send . Plz guide .

@Salman_112233 can you give me your number?

@Ammar Amjad Dm me your email and number.