Repair Land Rover Santana 1978

Hi everyone! I have bought a Land Rover Santana from 1978 and would like to get it in tip-top shape. Anyone know of repair shops that specialize in classic cars in the Alicante, Comunidad Valenciana Region. Thanks in advance.

¡Hola a todos! Compré un Land Rover Santana de 1978 y me gustaría tenerlo en óptimas condiciones. Alguien conoce talleres de reparación especializados en coches clásicos en Alicante, Comunidad Valenciana. Gracias por adelantado.

Hi Evelotty,

I'm a Land Rover enthusiast living in the area I'm willing to help if you are doing a self restore job.

I'm still learning the local experts myself but have many tools and 15 years experience with Landys.

Would love to connect

David

Hi David!

Thanks for the reply. My dad and I are just getting started so we need to get it checked over and ready for itv. After that, we will need parts and replacents and body work...

The car is complete and it works but things like steering box... Seats.. windows... respray...

We'd love some advice/experience, and if you know of anyone that would be great just let us know.

I'd send a picture but can seem to attach to this post.