UK Residents - Ten Year Residency Status

Hi,
  Back in late June on the ID Malta website it stated that their working arrangements
  were returning to normal.  Also for UK residents the following was stated  :
  "The process of issuing new residency documents to UK nationals residing in Malta
   will recommence from 1st July 2020 and a revised scheduled of zones will soon be
   issued."

Does anyone know if a revised scheduled of zones in Gozo has been issued yet ?

Thanks.

I was told they have restarted contacting people, we have not heard anything here in Victoria yet.,
Probably advisable to contact them, if you do perhaps you could inform us on here what the latest is.

I contacted them by email about the lack of a letter, they said:

Kindly find attached location chart in order to submit the new application form for your perusal (If you haven't already submitted it).

and attached the form to fill in and said we should just come in September, I think unexpectedly its a shambolic mess :)

Contact brexit.ima@gov.mt they were very quick to respond, like even same day

Thanks for that information GozoMo  and volcane.

Yes, I'll contact them by email first to hopefully find
an answer.

I contacted them by email (brexit.ima[at]gov.mt).

I received the following information :
Xewkija, San Lawrenz   10/07/2020
Xlendi                            17/07/2020
Munxar                          24/07/2020
Marsalforn                    31/07/2020

and that's it !

No use to me in Nadur !

Still don't know what's happening.

The usual up to date information!!

Email from them, the table they mention is here

https://i.imgur.com/BXSJTJe.png

All British nationals need to apply for the withdrawal agreement card so they will keep the benefits they had before the 31st January.

All British nationals with valid identity card will be called according to their residential

locations.  Applications may only be submitted personally at our offices against appointment until the 30th June 2021

Please be patient until you will be called to come at our offices to submit your application according to your locality. Siggiewi is due from the 7th September

You will receive the application together with a brochure for more information by land mail.  Checklist is on page 3 of the application you receive. You will need the following;

Original passport and copy of your passport biopage

Original residence card and copy of same,

And

For employment: you need a declaration from your employer that you have been employed since (date to be before the withdrawal date) or declaration from Jobsplus or copy of work contract and payslips January 2020 and the latest month before submitting your application to be included)

Self-employed: You need a declaration from Jobsplus confirming you are still engaged in the activity and last social security contribution receipt.

For economically self-sufficient: you need bank statements showing consecutive transactions in Malta and source of income or not less than €14000 capital balance per person or €23300 for a couple.  Statements should be from January 2020 onwards with January included

For exempt person; you need a copy of identity card (back and front) of the spouse.

For Family members; you need a copy of identity card (back and front) of the sponsor and birth or marriage certificate.

Permanent Residence scheme; Certificate from Inland Revenue confirming they are still eligible for the scheme (year of assessment 2020)

Your location will be called according to the table here attached.

Please note that all current residence cards are valid, even if expired until the new ones are issued.

Very good but still no mention of Victoria.

Finally been called next week to Identity Malta (I live in St Pauls Bay). Can anyone who has been tell me how long it takes to give in your application in Identity Malta, When my husband applied (it was in the bottom of Valletta), it took hours despite the fact that we arrived early - at 9:30. There was only about 12 in front of us to queue for the photos but this took at least 2 hours. I think that they went for a coffee break mid morning.

Not helped by minimal seating (my husband is now 82 and his legs are bad). We were lucky to get a seat as we were early. When we left at about 12:30 the first queue (to process the papers) was horrendous

I went the 1st day it opened, got there about 12ish, left at 5:30,  good luck ,