Reasonable Dental office in Cebu

Anyone can recommend a Reasonable Dental office in Cebu specialized in implants and full denture>

Hello ARnewExpat,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Cebu forum.

I would advise you to have a look at Cebu business directory > Dentists in Cebu.

Good luck.

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.

Thank you

I've been using Dentaland in Ayala (basement 1) for my cleanings and the kids had cavities done last year. And we had a partial root canal done on one of them. No probs at all. That said, I have not had any major work done there. My last crown was done in 2017 in Chiang Mai, excellent work but that doesn't help you.

Dental land is probably a bit pricey for Philippines because they pay more rent in the mall obviously. But heck, 800p for cleaning is still a bargain vs the US. They are professional, and have newer equipment. I will also get the name of the dental office my girl goes to that is at Fuente Osmena Circle, and report back. Then you will have a couple recommendations.

Cheryl wrote:

Hello ARnewExpat,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Cebu forum.

I would advise you to have a look at Cebu business directory > Dentists in Cebu.

Good luck.

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.

I use Dr. Yankem D.M.D., also I can recommend Dr. Pullum D.D.S..

W9XR wrote:

Guessing your lawyers are Ewe, Cheatum and Howe.

Thank you so much.

W9XR wrote:

Lol

Yank = pull .... same same but different....like we say in Singapore!

:D

You might also try Dr Myrle Lim, near Fuente Osmena. I have not used her personally but we had some business dealings and she was very honest. She also has good reviews.