Reliable news about plans to modify quarantine restrictions?

I hear what seems to be mostly rumors about changing government policy on restrictions during the quarantine. Like many expats I'm in the 70 and over group and need information about allowed movement out of my apartment as well as when travel outside Colombia may be allowed.

The latest rumor I heard today is that the airports may remained closed until next year. That seems like insanity to me while I do think reasonable requirements can and should apply.

Reality is that economy crushing quarantines are not sustainable for long periods.

I think getting reliable news will remain to be a big problem.  From outside Colombia, all I can do is read several newspapers, the first for Bogotá and the second for Cali, but of course they both also cover national issues:

https://www.eltiempo.com/https://www.elpais.com.co/

I also stay in touch with family in Cali - but the big problem in Colombia about many things, not just this coronavirus, is that rumors are always much more prevalent than the truth...and no matter what the law is, no matter what the rules are, they may be followed in one place but not in another.  As well as, the mayors of each municipio may make their own rules which are not always the same as another municipio...

I don't know any more than anyone else in the current situation.  But I do not believe the airports and international flights will be discontinued for such a long time.  I did see an article a week or ten days ago that said Avianca was planning on doing domestic and international flights in May.  With the latest quarantine extension to May 11th, I do not think that will be possible.  Plus Avianca is going through some big time financial problems.  But I do think flights will be starting in June.  There are still a lot of people here that want and need to return to the United States and there are still thousands of Colombians stuck abroad who want to come back here, so I think there is a lot of incentive for things to start moving again all be it with many new precautions in place.

Opinions about when flights will resume are sheer speculation these days, along with most any kind of predictions related to international travel.

There are simply too many variables, including how the virus will proceed in Colombia and North America .. potential extensions of travel restrictions imposed by governments .. and whether there are enough passengers to make flights viable for the airlines.

One-way flights might make air travel possible for a week.  Beyond that, nobody knows.

cccmedia

A reliable English-language site I follow that covers news for Expats interested in South America is www.cuencahighlife.com ...

As it is for most online news sites, Topic A on many days is you-know-what.

On April 20, the site posted an article of particular interest to readers of this 'Reliable News' thread, titled "Wading Through False Information During a Pandemic."

cccmedia

I came across this a few days ago and decided to share it here in case you're interested. I find it to be one of the most informative sources I've seen and in spite of the website name it isn't strictly about Medellin.
Medellin Guru

This is the website my beautiful latina showed me for coronavirus updates in Colombia. Just cut and paste into Deepl or any other translation website to get the up-to-date news.
https://noticias.caracoltv.com/

After the website loads right click and then click on translate to English in the popup if your browser setting is for English. Most browsers have this option. If your browser's primary language is other than English, try it to see if the page translates to your language. Text as part of an image will not be translated but all plain text should be.

The latest news I have for Cali is that international flights originating from Alfonso Bonilla Aragón (CLO), with the exception of a few 'humanitarian' flights to the U.S. for American citizens and their dependents, will not begin until after August 31. These flights are offered by Spirit Airlines and go to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Humanitarian Flights