Looking for friends

Hey everybody

My name is Essi and I've been living in Istanbul (European side) for about 3 months. I'd love to meet new people (preferably girls). I like going out, movies, just hanging out etc. Feel free to message me! :)

Hi Essi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you get lot of new contacts on the site.

hey essi , iam also living on the european side of istanbul, bahcelievler,iam 24, i am from UAE and i work here but i dont speak turkish thats y it becomes really really boring at times  , i want english speaking  people of my age male/ female to hang out with. if intersted do contact me.

Hello I'm nelda  im 26 from philippines, this is my first time here in istanbul, my husband is working in swissotel,unfortunately I'm always alone when his at work.. I just wanna meet some new friends and companions here... But girls only just feel free to email me at [email protected] thanks guys

hey Essi,
welcome to Turkey,

hope you enjoy ur time in istanbul.  I am also pretty new in istanbul ı used to live ın USA. how do u lıke here?
take care

Hello essi-,

What do you do in Istanbul, study or work or just visit?

hi there

dont hesitate to go out and visit different sides of city this way you get know city and meet people after that it will be more fun to live and enjoyable