The importance of diplomatic representation when living in Nicaragua

Is your home country represented in Nicaragua? And if it is not, do you find this is a problem?

We have just posted online a piece about the importance of diplomatic representation in your host country while living abroad. Do let us know whether you think it is absolutely essential and share your experience about diplomacy in Nicaragua.

Have a great week,
AL

Hello everyone, I just saw your post on diplomatic representation and I would like to say that Nicaragua has no representation across Africa and applicants from this part of the globe are finding it difficult to have their documents legalized by Nicaraguan Consulates in order parts of the world.

Most countries are not members of the Hague Apostille Convention and would need a Legalization of their documents before they could file for Residency in Nicaragua.

Please look into this and inform the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Nicaragua to let their Consulate help with the legalization of documents for people planning on relocation to Nicaragua.

I am writing because I am facing the challenge of sending emails to some Nicaraguan Consulates in some countries for the legalization of my immigration documents without getting a response from any of them.

These Consulates are not practising diversity which I think is part of the ethics of their profession as consulates.

Thank you

Josephine