South Africans in South Limburg

Hello,

I am doing a project which some how connects South Africa with South Limburg. As I was born in Maastricht and I do business in South Africa I thought this might be logical to see if there any South Africans living in our nice city of Maastricht or living else where in the provence of Zuid-Limburg. 25 september we organize a heritage day event near Maastricht!

Kind regards,

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Danki Christine!

Hi Marcus

I love South African wines and are also interested to import South African wines.

I live in North Belgium.

Glad to meet you.

Hanno

Dear Hanno,

Thank you for your message. Look at (moderated: no free ads please) and let me know which wine you would like to import. You could startwith a couple of boxes if you'd like. The prices on the website are for private clients. For whole sale and retail we have other prices.

Kind regards,

Marc

[Moderated: please post in the Maastricht classifieds.]

Dear South African expats,

As promised I send you the link where you can purchase tickets for the South African Heritage event on Sunday 25 September in the Open Air theatre in Valkbenurg - Limburg - the Netherlands.

Link: http://www.openluchttheater-valkenburg. … mburg.html

Please inform other South Africans as well as we would like to invite as much as South Africans as possible.

Let me know if you will be there, perhaps we would like to interview you on stage and listen what you have to say about your beautiful hom country South Africa!

Danki,

Marc

Hello Marcus,

I was wondering whether you are planning another heritage day for South Africans this year?
I am a Dutch/South African who has been living in south Limburg for 17 years and in that time I have met very few fellow South Africans! It would be great to meet other SAfricans living here in the south!

Thanks,
Tasja

I agree with Tasja! I would LOVE to meet other South Africans living in the South (Limburg). :-)

tasja_vanketel wrote:

Hello Marcus,

I was wondering whether you are planning another heritage day for South Africans this year?
I am a Dutch/South African who has been living in south Limburg for 17 years and in that time I have met very few fellow South Africans! It would be great to meet other SAfricans living here in the south!

Thanks,
Tasja

Hi there! I recently moved to Roermond, Limburg. I would love to meet other South Africans this side of the waters. Please give me a shout should you be free for a coffee or drink. :-)
chanispies[at]gmail.com

Hey all! No sure if Marcus got back to anyone. I would like to suggest a get-to-gether for as many SAffers as possible? Perhaps more would come if we chose a more central place, like Eindhoven? Lets see what we can come up with, those interested please email me?

cheers
Kim

Hi Marcus,

What a pity!!...I lived for one whole year in Maastricht , worked there for Teleperformance and in all this time I did not meet any South Africans in Limburg, I am sure that we would have enjoyed a couple of good South African wines together!!

I am now back in Spain but looking out for something in either Limburg alternatively in Belgium, as you may know work here is impossible.

In ny event if there is anything you need from this side of the world, donŽt hesitate in asking for it.

Best regards,
Mano

Dear MarcoPolo50,

Please let me know when the time of the event comes on my email: [email protected] as I'm really interested in attending it.

Thank you in advance,

Polymnia Tsinti