Call Centre

Hi I am looking for any advice/recommendations.  We have a business in Australia and are looking at outsourcing our call centre to Bali or another part of Indonesia.  We are looking for a company that is already set up as a call centre that will work on our contracts.  It is outbound cold calling to Australian Businesses.  Must have excellent English and sales experience. 
Any recommendation would be appreciated. ***
Many Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have no clue who these people are but it might be a start

http://icca.co.id/

If I might be so bold, I suggest you test any potential partner's abilities to communicate in the English language before you sign a contract.

Hi I am looking for any advice/recommendations.  We have a business in Australia and are looking at outsourcing our call centre to Bali or another part of Indonesia.  We are looking for a company that is already set up as a call centre ... - @Fionap

Try looking for a virtual office rental.  If you rent a virtual office.  You will also choose a call center.  But what I know is not even 24 hours.  Just normal working hours.

Hello @Ryan_chaniago,

Thank you for taking time to reply but I doubt that the OP will get to see your message as her last visit was few years ago.

I invite you to go through various threads on the Indonesia forum so that you can participate in latest discussions.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Thread closed]
Closed