What are the rights of a islam woman against divorce?

I would like to know what are the rights of islam wife against divorce. I'm deciding to end up the tie that bond between me and the father of my kids because everything is not working anymore. What I really want is to process our divorce without any problem. But after I will consider the divorce, I need first my kids to be with me and take care of them in my home country. Do you think is it possible for me to take both of my kids even I made mistake of leaving them in there father's home country? What should I need to do?

I personally feel before checking the rights against divorce try to solve the problem, every problem got some solution, may be you have tried all possibilities even if try to talk openly to your husband (again) what you expect from him and get help from both parents. Think about the future of your kids!

If nothing works then contact a lawyer and find out what are the rights and possibilities, Emirates Advocates Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971 2 6394446, Ezz Law Firm Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971 2 6337677

Think before you dial the Numbers!

Thanks bcdxb! But I tried already to talk not only once, twice, a lot, unfortunately he is not with me anymore. It's hard to compete when family involve so I believe I should make way. But I need the custody of my kids! So how?

better to consult a leagel advisor

you can find some information here also http://lawandpractice.wordpress.com/201 … d-divorce/

hey, i am a man (at least male!) and was in this situation some years ago. It is not a pleasant place at all but one has has to take a positition. Only you alone can determine and achieve the path and hapiness you want.
There are very good and strong laws in Abdu Dhabi for wemen, do not worry, you will be treated fairly..
If you need any support, let me know, the key is to remain strong and focussed...whatever happens hapens for the best...have faith.