Looking for a new job

Hi all, I am new to the forum but have been in Hamburg 3 years. I am 29 years old working here on my Irish passport.

Currently I am employed by a dictator and working a job that is more soul destroying than any other I can remember. I know this is not uncommon but I feel my abilities, intelligence and initiative are totally wasted at the moment.

I am looking for something to supplement the private music lessons I teach as the seasons fluctuate unpredictably. I am open to pretty much anything that doesn't involve working in a warehouse. I am very hard working and reliable. I have just moved into a new apartment with my girlfriend and things are looking good for the most part. All I wish for now is a new job where I can put my abilities to better use.

If anyone has, or knows of any vacancies available, please get in touch.

Much appreciated.
Jason

Hi Jason, have you registered with the "Agentur für Arbeit" they may be able to help. Otherwise there are more dictators eg. Language schools. Also look into "Internations.org", meinestadt.de and enter englisch  Hamburg as jobsearch, Deutsche Post. If I think of anymore, I'll let you know.
Ciao for now.

Thanks Kaipe, will look into that. Cheers