How to register a community in Bahrain

Good day everyone,
i have been able to organize/register almost more than half of my country people here in Bahrain with their locations, addresses here and back home to form a community and the purpose is to hitch all Ghanaian's in the kingdom of Bahrain as one family and join forces with government representatives for the good welfare of Ghanaian's in Bahrain . This is because, we do not have an embassy here in Bahrain and most at times my people will have to go through hard times with Sponsors cheating, maltreating and they end up in prison or deported back home with nothing. This is because most of them here are ignorant to the law and how things work so i take the opportunity to educate, counsel them on what they have to do in case of chaos in our whats-app group and also monthly meetings.   

Most at times when it comes to my notice, i am able to find a way to rescue them together with some some friends i started this with and solve the issue amicably. Most at times at the police station, they ask for identity card showing we are coming from the community which we do not have now. Our embassy in Saudi does not come to our aid when there is any issue going on with my people here or try help us register this our community or anything of that sort.

i really need advice on how to do this right even without the help of the embassy because time and tide wait for no man and my people are still facing challenges/maltreated without any help. All Human life matter and not because i am very comfortable where i am and the job i am doing, i should be unconcern about my people here as i get that slapped in the face many a times.

Members of this honorable group, XTang i need your advice on how to do things legally to be recognize here in Bahrain to be able to help my community in anyway i could.

It's better, ask an opinion from an attorney office and take an action with a good lawyer.

i will take that into consideration and thank you for your reply.
also let me know if you can recommend.

There are very good attorney offices in Bahrain. I may suggest you Qays Attorneys Office. They are one of the best and their services are very expensive. But be sure their service will always keep you in safe.

Please do search on web.

Thank you very much.