Looking For Jobs with Visa Sponsorship - Software Test Automation

Can someone help me find a right consultant who can assist me finding a job. My details are as below :-

I am  currently employed with DXC Technologies ( former HP
Enterprise ) for 7+ years. I had joined the company as a Senior Automation Test
Architect skilled at automation testing ( SAP/Web/ web Services /Mobility/CI ) and has designed and developed frameworks for various types of applications. I had been at US for 3.5 years while working with the company and had been the client facing figure with the American Airlines, and have established a very esteemed rapport with the client located at DFW (Dallas Fort worth - Texas - US ) .

My primary responsibility includes gathering the requirement across various projects teams, forecast and estimate the effort , and hand it over to the offshore delivery team and then ensuring that the delivery in met within the time, also provide the technical solutions technically on various automation platforms. My Technical & leadership skills will surely help the team in delivering optimized results set target time.
Prior to this I had worked with IBM for 4 years in the project GSAP , the largest
implementer of SAP as a lead for automation testing . I also have good knowledge on PL/SQL and had worked as software developer in prior organizations. I am good team player, have mentored resources in various technologies

Instead of looking for consultants, you should rather apply for jobs at suitable potential employers. This forum contains lots of gpood advice on how to do that. One of the main decising factors: How goopd is your German?
Your profile says you want to move to the Netherlands, not Germany. If so, you posted in the wrong forum. But the same answer applioes there, too (except that the language is called Dutch).

beppi wrote:

Instead of looking for consultants, you should rather apply for jobs at suitable potential employers. This forum contains lots of gpood advice on how to do that. One of the main decising factors: How goopd is your German?
Your profile says you want to move to the Netherlands, not Germany. If so, you posted in the wrong forum. But the same answer applioes there, too (except that the language is called Dutch).

Beppi, I have noticed the OP has also posted that same post on the French forum.

Well, then my standard disclaimer applies:
An international relocation required dedication and a sense of purpose, as you must convince potential employers that you are better and mpore motivated than comparable locals and that it is in their own interest to hire you instead of any other.
With an "any place, any job" attitude, this is unlikely to succeed. And without knowledge of the intended destination country (AND its language), it is certain to fail.
Just imageine the interviewer asking you "Why do you want to come to XXX?"
I recommend you decide on the country first, then attend language classes for two or three years (you need B2 or better C1 level to have realistic job chances) while doing research about the country's culture, lifestyle and labour market. Kepping a shortlist of potential employers during this period helps you with your job application process latr on.

@rakeshk77.job

Just a friendly warning, I have noticed you have posted the same post on the Netherlands forum. Expat.com does not like cut, copy and paste posts as this can be seen as the member being a spammer which can result in a ban.

Thanks for the needed information  . Appreciate it!!

My apology for that. Can you please suggest how to delete the same.

Like others have mentioned you need to focus on a country. There are various companies that claim to be consultants, many of which contact job seekers when they see such posts. One hears that most are dubious, taking a lot of money and doing nothing. Better is if one uses specific websites that list job offerings or seeks out the companies directly. (indeed.de  monster.de etc.) With specific high tech skills there can only be so many likely potential employers. But there is a thing that no Indian tech people seem to know how to use called GOOGLE. It's like an intelligence test. If one cannot manage to use google to search out employment then why would an employer think the person is competent and able to use initiative?

But in contrary to what Beppi wrote about language; for most high level jobs one needs very good German. But IT and high tech seem to be an exception for some specific jobs. HP and SAP for example have many foreign employees in Germany including from India that are using English as the first language in the office. But if one intends to live and work in Germany for a longer period of time it will make life a lot easier and enjoyable if one learns German.

TominStuttgart wrote:

But IT and high tech seem to be an exception for some specific jobs. HP and SAP for example have many foreign employees in Germany including from India that are using English as the first language in the office.

This does not contradict what I wrote. One the contrary:
My own wife (who is Asian, but speaks passable German) works in IT at a big corporation where the internal language is English. Thus she hardly needs any German in the office. But she has to deal with customers - and there everything is inevitably in German.
Without good German skills you are automatically excluded from all jobs that include dealing with customers, suppliers, external partners, etc. There might be jobs that do not require any of this, but especially in IT most of them are in danger of being outsourced to cheaper locations like India (or are already there).

First of all, I'd suggest to tune up your resume, since you need it in any way.
Then, decide on the country. From my point of view, both The Netherlands and Germany are good choices as they don't require strong Dutch/German knowledge for tech roles. Moreover, you won't have extreme difficulties with the language in your daily life.

Search for the opportunities with "relocation support", "visa assistance" etc. A couple of sites are mentioned in the comments above. I also recommend checking stackoverflow jobs with visa sponsorship  and relocate.me (they also share much info about relocation process to different countries).