Taxi from airport

How much can I expect to pay from the airport to Trujillo Alto? Also do I expect to pay the fare in cash Im using lyft and Uber's in the states and that unfortunately what I'm use too. Please don't kill me just want to be prepared? Lastly do the taxi drivers tend to take advantage?

I use Uber there all the time. I think you can request an estimate on the app, but my guess would be around $20.

Oh dang I forgot you can't uber from the airport. The cabs are lined up there and I usually pay cash, but I think most can take a card too. Sadly it will probably be a lot more than Uber maybe $40 to Trujillo Alto?

Since Uber does not go to the airport, if you are really trying to save money, hop on one of the rental car shuttles to get out of the airport and then book an Uber from there. You can Uber for less than $15 to Trujillo Alto from the rental car locations on Calle Marginal just outside the airport.

This is so smart! Do I catch a rental shuttle where the rental cars are, across the street from the airport? Lol like where do I go, I've rented a car before but never saw a shuttle

There are a few on-site rental desks outside. Just between that building and the baggage claim doors, several shuttles stop regularly. Have fun in Puerto Rico.