Relaxation, fitness and martial arts

Good afternnon everyone,

I appreciate the fact that I should put this in the classifieds but I thought to introduce myself and let you know what we have going on.

If anybody is looking for martial arts, relaxation, fitness etc let me know.  I am native english so there is no langauge problems.  I am also a Holistic massage therapist and worked previously in the UK doing rehabilatation for injuries.  The reason I am telling you this is because when I first came to Barcelona I did not speak any spanish and found that a couple of companies took full advantage of this financially.  So now I try to help whenever I can.

So if you have any interests in Tai chi, Yoga, Martial arts, massage, Kuk Sool Won etc let me know.

Hi and welcome on the forum Dizzy!

Indeed you should post your advert in Barcelona classifieds :)

Regards
Armand

Hi Dizzy,
Are you still teaching martial arts in the Barcelona area?? If so I would love to do some self defence classes!!!
Sarah:)

Hi Sarah,
Hope you are well.
I train in Sant Joan Despi which is very easy to get to from Barcelona,  At our gym  we have Krav Maga, Kuk Sool Won, Muay Thai and Boxing.
Let me know if any of these interest you.
Best wishes

Thanks Dizzy,
To be honest I have never heard of any of those, I am a complete beginner!! Do you know if there's a web site where I could get more info?? Types of classes that would suit, prices etc.??
Thanks again,
Sarah

Hi Dizzy,

I have been looking for a kickboxing place with teachers .. I love kickboxing but find it rather hard to do it when I don't know a word of Spanish. Help!

Kat

Oh, and yoga... please let me know if you have classes .. would love to join.

Kat

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the delay in replying, things have been quite hectic.

My instructor speaks a certain level of english and I train most days so there would be no language issues.  The martial arts that we do is Kuk Sool Won.

The website for our school is wksa-santjoandespi.com

If you want more information you can send an email in english via the contact form on the website.

They do kick boxing at the gym but the instructor does not speak english.  I would recommend having a look at Kuk Sool, try it for free and go from there.  There is a mixture of people doing Kuk sool and there are classes everyday of the week which makes life easier to fit in a schedule.

Regards

Dizzy

I will be starting Yoga classes when I have enough students, I will also be teaching classes on balance, strength and flexibility.

Hi Dizzy, Are you still in Barcelona?  I need some help with Kuk Sool Won in Barcelona for my English speaking son.   He is coming to Barca for Nov -Dec and needs help preparing for the National champs in Liverpool end of November.  Do you have a contact number I can call you on?