Dr. Pepper in Barcelona???

Hello folks! I actually live in Madrid and I got notified IŽll be transfer to Barcelona; my question is; here in Madrid I can get american groceries & Dr. Pepper at this store called TasteofAmerica; but when I live in Barcelona is there anywhere I can buy Dr.Pepper?? I heard they donŽt barely have anywhere; last time I was there I checked at Corte Ingles and no luck:( if anyones knows of any american or brit groverys tore I can grab some please let me know..would really appreciate it.

There's a great shop in Barcelona, with (as far as I know) two branches, one in Gracia and another in the Eixample. I bought Dr Pepper there a few weeks back, and they have plenty of other international food and drinks (including a pretty decent US section)

spottedbylocals.com/barcelona/category/area/gracia/shopping-gracia/

(No free advertising, Please)

hey Steven really appreciate this!

You're very welcome:)

There is also an English chip shop on Rambla de Raval, which sells all sorts of fizzy drinks.

They have Irn-Bru, Dr Pepper, Vimto, Dandelion & Burdock, Cherry Coke, and various others.

JPope wrote:

There is also an English chip shop on Rambla de Raval, which sells all sorts of fizzy drinks.

They have Irn-Bru, Dr Pepper, Vimto, Dandelion & Burdock, Cherry Coke, and various others.

whatŽs the name of the shop JPope and you know where exactly located at? not sure where rambla de raval is...

Thankss

The address is Rambla de Raval 26.

The food is not great by any stretch of the imagination, but they do sell Dr. Pepper, etc. as well as a few other English products that are tricky to find elsewhere.

They have a website: fishandchipsbarcelona.com

You can also buy Dr Pepper at 'A taste of Home'. They are in Calle Floridablanca, I don't remember the number.  They have quite a wide range of products, but they seem horribly overpriced to me.

Their website is: atasteofhome.eu.com

JPope wrote:

The food is not great by any stretch of the imagination, but they do sell Dr. Pepper, etc. as well as a few other English products that are tricky to find elsewhere.

You can also buy Dr Pepper at 'A taste of Home'. They are in Calle Floridablanca, I don't remember the number.  They have quite a wide range of products, but they seem horribly overpriced to me.

The website is

Hey buddy this is really nice of you appreciate it!!
Thank you so much

The cost of transporting food from the UK is very high.  Also there is no IVA on food in the UK.  As soon as it arrives here, IVA has to be paid. Buying from UK wholesalers is not the same as buying from Asda or Tesco.  It is a lot more expensive

applejacks111 wrote:
JPope wrote:

The website is

Hey buddy this is really nice of you appreciate it!!
Thank you so much

If you are that desperate I can buy you a case when I go back to England at Christmas!!!!

You can get Dr Pepper at some Carrefours, i.e. the extra-large ones called Carrefour Planet, e.g., at the Gran Via II and La Maqunista shopping centers. They are stocked in the imported food sections. The shipments come in only about once a month or so, therefore they tend to sell out quickly.

There is a "Taste of America" shop here in Barcelona as well:
http://www.tasteofamerica.es/
Carrer Balmes 322

Yes you can buy Dr. Pepper in the Carrefour in La Maquinista mall, it is the cheapest place to buy it 88cents a can. At least that is the cheapest I've ever found it.

Best of luck!

JPope wrote:

Irn-Bru in Barcelona! My life is now complete :P