Just arrived in New York

Hi my name's Alex,

I'm 30 years old, I arrived last week-end in New York and I work for a banking and finance consulting firm.

I'm interested in meeting people who like to chat and have a drink, if you are too, please let me know! ;)

If you know about nices places to go out and meet easy going people, I'd be glad to hear about them!!! :P

Welcome on board Alex !

You're english, american, french ? I'd love talk with you if you want to all and anything, you'll tell me how it's in new york, I'm sure it's beautiful

Hello all,
I'll arrive in NY June, 30th, I'm french, and I stay 2 month and half in NY, if you've plans or something else... i'm waiting for your answer...
I'm just interested in meeting people to have a drink or chat, if you are too...

see u,

Hi Marko31!

Welcome on board :)

Armand

Yep!
thanks very much, hope to meet lots of interesting people this summer...

Welcome to NYC! You should definitely check out French Tuesdays in New York (Google it). It's a big party every Tuesday with primarily French expats. A few years ago I had some French friends who went regularly and always had a great time. Cheers!

salut

je serai à NYC la semaine prochaine
on pourrait se voir si tu veux

Audrey
27 ans
Paris, comptable

Audrey, could you please post in english ?

The french forum is here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4134

Thanks,

Julien

Je arrivée hier soir a nyc
Je suis un peu effrayée et seule
J aimerai rencontrer de nouvelles personnes donc je serai ravie de prendre un verre

Hi Alixou, as this is the Anglophone forum, could you please post in English?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Guys. I am arriving into New York on Sunday 29th January 2012. I start work in New York on Monday 6th Feb and arriving early to get sorted. Looking to meet some new friends from this area as I don't know anyone yet.