Internship research in New York

Hello everyone !

I'm Claire and I'm a third-year student in Human Nutrition at the faculty of Medecine in Nancy (east of France).

I expect to visit my uncle who lives in new york this summer, and I think it were very interesting to find a job or an internship in the field of Human Nutrition, for the 4 weeks I will spend there. It could be in the food industry or in a lab, a faculty, an organization, or anywhere else I could do it. It could be a Research and Development work, but also Public Health, Communication, Education about Nutrition, ...

Of course, I don't require a paid job, it's just to enrich my personal and professional experience.
I'm hardly motivated but that's so hard to find something serious on the web when we know nothing in New York, could someone here help me or give me some adresses ?

Thank you so much !

Claire

Hi Calire
Have you visited this site so far?
I think it will help you out. I would also try to ask one of my friends who lives there. If you need I will provide his mail id as well. Looking forward for your response.

Hi Starkhan,

I hadn't yet hat much time to visit all the site, but I'll do it soon and I hope I'll find some interesting infos.
It would be so grateful to you for asking your friend and why not giving me his mail, because I really don't know in which way searching...

Thanks so lot !

Hello Claire and welcome to Expat.com!

You could post your CV in the section Jobs in New York > internship, you never know! ;)

Francesca