Belgium natanailty

hello every body. i am rehhan and i aplied for belgium natanailty in 18 october 2018. untill today i no recive any kind information or letter from town hall or from any other authorities.can any one explane me after this time period almostly four and half month my application for natanailty on which stage of processing. and after how long i will recive a decision.thanks  a lotp

It takes up to 6 months.

thank you bro for response. if you have any kind information  after four and half month application on which stage on this time. in anderlecht cammune. because somebody told me if they have any kind objections they can send letter with in tow and half months.in this stage just wait for decion for approval of natanailty.its true or not. i am living in anderlecht.thanks

Read above perhaps?

Please dont create new threads for the same question. No one except your commune can give you an update on this.

Hi Aneesh,

I came to Brussels in Feb 2013 and living here 5+ years un interrupted. I mean i came from Indian company and shifted to Belgium company on Work permit. But recently i shifted to new Belgium company and took joining date a month later. I mean i quit on Dec 24 2018 and Joined in FEB 2019. So i don't have my Jan salary slip will they ask my Salary slip for Jan 2019? Will it make me not eligible for Nationality? Please suggest?

Thanks.

The break between two jobs, can be explained to them I believe.