Study in France, intern in Belgium

Hello everyone,
I am a MBA student pursuing my degree in France. For my end of studies internship (6 months), I am looking to intern in Brussels. I have a French long stay student visa which will be valid through my internship period along with Schengen status that allows to travel and live in any EU country for a maximum of 3 months. My dilemma is that what visa (if any) is required to do my 6 months internship in Brussels?  How can one go about it as I am looking to start my internship at the end of March, 2018.

Anybody who was or is in the same situation as me?
I'd appreciate your inputs as I have received a lot of fragmented information from multiple sources but nothing concrete yet. Thank you so much in advance!!

Cheers!

You  red a other visa, seen these several times in  on Eu passports
You've left it  late, go to Belgian embassy quickly.

In my opinion, you may need a work permit to do the internship in Brussels (and based on work permit you apply a D type visa because the duration of stay is >3months). Do check with your employer, and as said above, also check with the Belgian consulate in France.

Hi ,

I'm a Masters 2nd year student in France, I have recently got an internship in Belgium. I would like to know what is the next step regarding the visa process. Which visa is required ? and what is the document I need to get from my employer and how long it takes to finally get the visa .

Thank you for your support

Regards,
Jai

Hello,

Like already said a lot of time on this forum, as a third country, you'll need to request a single permit from your place of residence.
Actually it's your future employer that has to do most a job, and then you request your visa D to go in Belgium + work permit.

Please read the thousand existing thread on that topic, you'll find plenty of useful information, and we can always assist if you've specific questions that were not already answered  :cheers: