Job search experience in NL, particularly from non EU

Hi,

I would like to hear your experience of finding job in Netherlands. How did you find it? What are the interviews experiences? Many,more to share.

I have been here for 3 years and passed the Inburgeringexamen. Still, with a converted HBO degrees and few years of my working experiences in Asia country, to no avail. I have got strange questions on interviews like: Do you know how to use computer? Can you read? Do you speak good English? Annoying huh?

Of course needless to say all excuses given to reject you. I realise it is difficult for non Dutch speakers (they don't care if you are learning), EU citizens are treated better than non EU candidates.

Sorry but you will have to speak Dutch to get an job., that is for everbody the same.

I also don't share your opinion of Dordrecht, the most beatiful and oldest city of Holland ;)

It's fine. Everybody has different views. You meant Dordrecht is not nice?

No you have to speak Dutch at a conversation level to get a job, that isn't an opinion but a fact. I wish you a lot of luck in your job search.

Ad no I meant that Dordrecht is great! I'm born and raised here and still living in our wonderful city. My family came around 1600s to Dordrecht and never left.

Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope that Dordrecht can be more prosperous. It deserves a better reputation.