Looking for new friend's in varna

hello my name is Roger & will be arriving in Varna mid-june time.
currently still living in the uk with Nici(girlfriend) as we're selling our house etc.
we're looking for somewhere to buy & also start some business too.

Welcome to Expat-blog Roger ! :)

Hi Roger,

I expect that you are already in Varna, as you said you were coming over 'mid June'. I hope you have managed to find your way around. The city is a lot busier than when we first came over (nearly 5 years ago). There are lots of ex-pats in the villages around Varna, but not so many of us in the city itself. We have a cottage that we never quite finished renovating, so we're renting an apartment in the Briz area of Varna.

I expect that you've managed to meet up with a few Brits by now, but if you want a beer sometime, drop me a line. I'm here with my partner, Andy.

Hi Roger,

We are from Canada. We were visiting Bulgaria this past
April/May. We also dealing with our property in Canada and would like to come to Varna area this Aug/Sep. and stay for a few month. We are thinking of moving to Bulgaria - Varna area or Burgas area. We need to make additional research. We would like to meet some British and or American nationals who are also contemplating moving to Bulgarria.If you or others would like to correspnd with via e-mail you can reac us at [email protected].

Barry & Natasha

Helo,

We are from Canada. We would are planning our 2nd vacation in Bulgaria this fall. We went this May and visited Varna, Burgas, Sofia, but and lived in St. Constantine and Helen beside Varna.
We are also looking for some new friends in Varna area. We met new friends from England and Russia on our first trip and looking forward to come again. So, if you are intrested to meet us please reply.

Barry and Natasha

Hello,

This would be great. I am in Varna from the second of October.

We could go for a coffee or tea.

warm regards

Gigi

Hi Barry and Natasha,

when are you going to Varna ? And how long do you stay?

warm regards

Gigi

Hello,

my name is Manfred. Less than 3 months ago I visited Bulgaria for the first time and was so positively impressed by the people etc. that I decided to live in Bulgaria.
I have managed to receive a preliminary certificate of residence for Bulgaria already and will be back end of January and would be happy to meet some people as I have very few contacts in Varna yet.
I speak German, English and some Spanish.