Keeping fit in England

Hello everyone,

Keeping fit during your time in England is of utmost importance. How about sharing with us and your fellow expats how you keep healthy in your host country?

What are your daily health hacks in England?

Do you exercise regularly? What is your go-to sport?

Do you manage to keep your diet healthy and balanced? How easy is it to maintain a balanced diet in England? Are you able to find organic products easily?

Are there national or local incentives to foster a healthy lifestyle: sensitisation campaigns, sports infrastructure etc. ?

How much of your monthly budget is dedicated to keeping fit?

Please share your experience,

Priscilla

Hello Priscilla,
Yes, it's hard to keep a healthy life balance with a crazy hectic life the common sense we people just lost track of time and we say not enough time when the time is equal for everyone does matter who you are.

The most common stuff that people do is go to the gym, and others just run about.

One of the ways to keep healthy, which quite simply is by eating more vegetable and fruits, and eat less red meat or pork, and fish.

There are a lot of vegetable and other organic products it seems a lot of people, especially around the UK, are starting to pay attention to their diets.

One of the main problems is the lack of sun vitamin D, I am taking an organic plant-based product which is good for human body inflammation.

It helps a lot of people with stress, sleeping problems, chronic pains, sugar level, and many, many more other benefits.

Well, one can go to the local market, some retail supermarket sell vegetarian products, me personally I order some of the products from this revolutionary company just brought amazing organic stuff out in the market and people started using are enjoying with great results.

There are millions of parks and footpath for people to run, walk and other areas for people to play sports.

Well, we have local hub centres the majority of them have gyms even swimming pools and other amenities. However, the price can be quite high.

Now days there gyms at an affordable price, still, the cheapest and free method is to walk or run in the park.

I do not budget for sport at the moment I am using the free method, so I used the money to help grow my online business

I run in between getting off of work and picking up my daughter. Luckily for me, her nursery is just across the street from where I work.

I also cycle to and from work. It is often faster than driving. I highly recommend taking a cycling class to learn the rules of the road.