Work in other European countries

Hi, i am in Netherlands on a Highly skilled migrant visa. I work for a consulting firm in Amsterdam, we do have customers in other European countries as well. So, i'll have to travel to other European countries to carryout consulting activities.  Could you please guide me to a official statement whether  is it legal to work in other European countries other than the host country?
Note: I'll travel back to the Netherlands for weekends and my salary is paid only in Netherlands.

Your firm should sort this out. As far as I know if you stay as an employee of your firm and the customer projects assigned to you from your firm, are done for your firms clients, even in another county, it is fine. this is how most of the consulting / professional services companies operate. Employe is based in certain country, but is sent on assignments to other countries based on requirements. Again, it is your firms responsibility to make sure of this.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I don't think this counts as working in another country; you are resident in Holland, but your daily work takes you to other countries; it's quite common in the Netherlands.  As Aneeshks points out, the responsibility to make sure you are complying with any cross-border legislation lies with your employer.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team