Houses in Tien Giang

I'm in Vung Tau looking for a 1 bdrm house but found out there is none to be had. I see Tien Giang is a nice looking town and a good size area for houses to rent. What I'm looking for is a 1 bdrm house with an area for a veggie garden. I moved to Viet Nam in July and have been in Hoi An, Mui Ne and now Vung Tau which I really like but no houses to be had. Please PM me if you have something in Tien Giang  I might be interested in.
Thank you
Michael

Tien Giang is a provence, not a town.I presume you are referring to My Tho.

I notice that the other places you have stayed are beach resorts.  My Tho is a small city with a very nice atmosphere but the nearest beach is not sand but silt from the Saigon River.

mlpooley wrote:

I'm in Vung Tau looking for a 1 bdrm house but found out there is none to be had. I see Tien Giang is a nice looking town and a good size area for houses to rent. What I'm looking for is a 1 bdrm house with an area for a veggie garden. I moved to Viet Nam in July and have been in Hoi An, Mui Ne and now Vung Tau which I really like but no houses to be had. Please PM me if you have something in Tien Giang  I might be interested in.
Thank you
Michael

Did you try looking for a full month on Airbnb?

I just did a quick search and saw a number of houses mixed in with Apartments and condos.

It works like this:

Find a place that interests you by searching for 28 days or more.

Many properties will then list a lower rate for you to rent by the month.

Then use the contact link for the owner and ask to view the place before you rent.

If you like the place, mention that you'd like it long term.

Keep in mind that Airbnb charges owners a fee/commission, so you may be able to get the monthly rent lowered another chunk of change.

Hopefully you will get what you are looking for.