Dating and finding love as an expat in Puerto Rico

Hello,

With cultural barriers and different dating norms, finding love as an expat abroad can be exciting and challenging at the same time.

Is it easy to meet other fellow single people in Puerto Rico?

How do you go about meeting people (through friends, online dating, apps, meetup groups)?

How safe is it to date in Puerto Rico?

How do you deal with cultural differences when dating?

What are certain dating etiquettes and rules when dating in Puerto Rico?

How do you deal with getting into a serious relationship if you know you might be leaving Puerto Rico?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Priscilla

Are you serious??!! Haven't you seen West Side Story??!!! :D

I just arrived this week and recently being single, I do have questions as well. I'm just looking to find someone to do some activities with. If your out there and need a hiking,diving,surfing buddy please reach out. Thanks Shawn

pspsurf wrote:

I just arrived this week and recently being single, I do have questions as well. I'm just looking to find someone to do some activities with. If your out there and need a hiking,diving,surfing buddy please reach out. Thanks Shawn

There are a lot of mainlanders in your general area, frequent some of the restaurants, and watering holes and meet them.

Since you just arrived, I would do my best to familiarize yourself with that area that you live, find out what's around, places to go things to see, Get out and about and you will meet people.