What is Process to Marry a Moroccan Girl ?

Hi everyone

Sorry im new here so didnt know where to post this, hopefully one of you kind people can direct or help me out here..

I am a British Born Citizen living in the UK.
I met my Future wife to be through social media about 2 years ago. She is of moroccan nationality and lives in Morocco. I have been over numerous times in the past two years and we have decided to get married with the blessings of our parents.
I just wanted to know what the process is in order for me to get married in Morrocco.

I used to be married about 10 years ago so i have obtained a copy of the Decree Abolute.
I also have payslips for the last 4 months along with a copy of my Birth certificate, Photocopy of my British Passport with all entry and exit stamps to Morocco.
I know i will need to get a DBS (CRB) check, but is there anything else i need to do here in the UK ?

I will be travelling to Morocco in 3 weeks to have my medical carried out and obtain a report but im confused as to how to do the Police Report check in Morocco and how long does it take. Do i need to remain in Morocco whilst the police check is carried out or can i fly back to the UK. We are looking to get married (nikkah) in December 2018/ Jan2019

I cant take more than 6 days off from work so hoping the Moroccan police check can be done once ive submitted my details and then fly back to UK.....

Your help will be much appeciated.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You've asked this question in the England Forum; I think you might get a better response if you ask in our Moroccan section; this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you 😀