Physical examination Z china visa in Melbourne

Hi guys,

So Im currently lodging for my Z visa application for china but my only issue is where to get my medical examination done. I currently live in Melbourne and i have tried to search through various websites as to which hospitals are approved by the Chinese government but nothing so was wondering if any one who is from Melbourne and who has applied for the examination could tell me where to go and get it done or will any hospital will do and should my medical examination be authenticated as well . Thanks

There are dedicated hospitals in China for Z-visas medical checkups. They are government certified and any non-Chinese hospital that you get the physical at will not be accepted. You need to work with your employer. They will schedule you to have a physical exam and they will tell you were to go and when.

I have read that there are people who claim to have physicals outside of China. Maybe so, I do not know about that. i would be really surprised if you would be able to have a physical OUTSIDE of China.

Getting a physical at the Chinese hospital is not an issue. Even with my bad eyes, and higher than normal blood pressure, I was still able to pass.

As with everything, these steps that you need to take to obtain a z-visa are mere formalities. Boxes need to be checked, documents need to be stamped. Files needs to be filled out. You needen't get too hot and bothered over it. It's a easy process and you will be just fine.

Best of luck.