Looking for legit Lawyer? Company? that handles BG residency

Hello folks,
I found a company in Plovdiv that was going to handle some paperwork for me but when i questioned their pricing (website was 500 euro and they quoted 800) they went silent.
Since then i have been looking for another place who would provide the same service. I emailed a company in Sofia and they havent replied...
So as a last resort I thought i would turn to a forum like this.
I am a dual citizen of Can and UK. I work for a dutch company that sends me through out the EU.
I want to move to Bulgaria and claim residency.
I think the biggest hassle is needing a 12 month lease agreement? and all the paperwork involved.

If anyone could point me to a person / company that can handle all this for me, that would be great. Ill be in Bulgaria in late November.
Thanks!

Hi, I have a very good advocate but he is in Varna, not sure if I'm allowed to post his e mail on here either?  He has excellent English and has always been very fair with me, but I don't know if he does the sort of work your looking for.

Hello donk_316,

I am an attorney situated in Sofia. If You need  assistance I think I can help so send me a pm if you like. And I will send you more information.

Have a great day!

Hi Donk_316

That quote above is far too expensive, if you are here all you need is a good translator, you need some documents copying, your passport, proof of address here in bulgaria, maybe a bank statement showing that you can keep yourself, a EHIC card from the Uk which you should be able to get if you are living there....but I certainly wouldn't be paying out hundreds of euros.... why euros when we use the lev here......crazy price.
You would be better off coming over and sorting it

Thanks for the reply's folks.
Issue is I am in North America at the moment and looking to have this all sorted before my arrival there in late November.

Hi again, You can do this in a day if you are here..........

When you have EU citizenship, there's little reason to try to have it all sorted before you come. You have three months to sort it out when you're here, and as others have said, it can be done in a day with the help of a translator.