Partner/Spouse Visa Netherlands??

Hello everyone,

This forum is created to post any questions or information regarding the Dutch Partner Visa.

Has someone applied recently ?? And how long did it took you get the final decision letter?

I appplied exaclty 4 weeks ago and no reply yet.

I have gone thought all of the process so if you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks!
Ariana :)

Welcome on board  :cheers:

There are many threads with the same subject which you can find if you scroll down on the main forum.

I wish you did before started this one.

Hi arianavp,

Have you received confirmation and payment request letter?

I just applied on the 17th of September, got a confirmation letter a week after and today (4/10) just got a confirmation that they have received the payment.

Frankly, they have been quite quick so far, I only have to wait for the final decision letter now which I hope I will get soon, otherwise I may not be able to start my new job in 2 weeks...

Hey there! Haha I just realized, will read it tomorrow as I have a few questions! Thanks!

Hello ehrmantraut30,

Its great that you have a job already! Was is easy to find it before arriving to the Netherlands?  I hope you get the visa before 2 weeks!

We got the confirmation letter on the 3rd of September, but today we got another letter asking for more documents, so I guess that if we got them right from the beginning we would have the approval letter already  :sosad:

We applied in 29/6, we received payment advice on 5/7 and we paid on 6/7 and received confirmation that same day. Upto now we have not heard anytin. Am really sad no reply yet. My son has been feeling sick a lot nowadays and am sure he has missed the daddy. Has anyone experience dat recently. Does it take that long. Its exactly three months today.

Hi arianavp,

Aah, bummer! Hopefully you will get an approval soon.. It is now not the holiday season anymore so the workforce should be back to normal! :)

I did both my bachelor and master studies here in NL, so added up I have been here for 6 years. I am also in a very technical area so I guess it is less difficult than other more commercial fields. Right after graduating I got a short term contract for 6 months and now am waiting to start my new job soon. So I hope I am lucky with the visa matter!

Hi ehrmantraut30,

That`s great, I thought you got a job doing an online interview or something :P

I hope you get a reply soon!

I think I might not get it as we don`t have the 1 year contract when we applied (we only had 9 months contract left)

Trying to keep hopes up!

Hi GraKen,

I am sorry about your son feeling bad, I hope you can get this approval fast!
You should contact them as they are already exceeding their limit.

There is a Fb page (mvv about love) where they take note on how long does it take to people to get the approval, and 9 people exceeded the 90 days.

Hope you get it soon!

LOL - I didn't know about the FB page - thanks for the link.  :)

Thanks for the reply. Its unfortunate upto we have still not heard anything from them.

Feeling so sad