Hang out invitation!!

Hey Guys, How is it going? I'm new to the expat.com community and hence not really sure how it works. I was wondering if it works in a way similar to internations.org in terms of setting up monthly meetings or some sort of get together social gatherings.

I have recently moved to Santa Cruz, Bolivia after spending the past 10 months teaching English in Ecuador. I was assigned a teaching position @ a private Cambridge accredited school here in Santa Cruz. If anyone around is up for a chat, coffee or whatever, do not hesitate to hit me up !! Just a heads up, I do not speak Spanish though, so I would like to meet up with English speaking locals, expats, and travelers to make some new friends and expand my social network in the city. I can also trade English or Arabic classes for Spanish.

Hi Sami Salam 2,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to participate on other threads on the Bolivia forum.

All the best,
Christine

I'd love to talk to you.  One of my best friends, Edda Henderson, was from Santa Cruz and was related to the Lavadenz and Foianini families. She was married to a mining engineer and her sister was married to the political leader of Santa Cruz.  I believe her name was Chiche Moron

Hhttps://www.amazon.com/Under-Condors-Wing-Fifty-

American/dp/1105371808/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CXG6DXGYZT40C8EVBESW