Sir/ma'am,

good afternoon,

i need an advice from anyone.my passport will expire at April 2019 and i want to take my vacation these coming December for 50 days.may i know if i will face any problem at the date of my departure and arrival when i renew my passport in the Phillippines when i'm in vacation?thanks

A country usually requires a minimum of six months validity on a passport before they'll allow you to enter, even if your departure date is before it expires.

I think you are going to your own country (Philippines) for vacations. If that is the case, there is no issue when you come back. Just keep your old and new passports with you. There will be no issue at immigration. Then your sponsor can update it in Jawazat system.

Alternate is to have your passport renewed through your embassy and do the update before going on vacations

You can do your re exit entery for 2 months then once you come back from your vacation go to jawajat and  exchange data from Old passport to the new passport. Its easy process. Pm if you nees assistance