A2 exam. .

Hello everyone. .

Just curious if it is possible not to take an a2 exam but renew the mvv after 5 years?  Do I need to take a1 exam again to renew my mvv visa?

Is that possible? Thanks

Why is it not possible to take your A2?

I found it so difficult to take an a2 exam. Im 2 weeks here in nl now and found it so difficult to speak and  understand dutch. I think i will not learn it or i may get expire of my mvv visa before i can follow the dutch conversation or speaking.

Then you may have a problem; MVV is a temporary visa, the exam part was at A1 level.  One of the requirements of that visa is that you have to complete the Integration process when you get to Holland, the end of which is the A2 exam.  Assuming that you registered with the IND when you arrived in Holland and then registered with the Gemeente, they should contact you regarding the next stage, so, have they contacted you yet?  If not then this link may help you.

You actually have 3 years to pass the Inburgering exam which includes A2, participatieverklaring (Gemeente) and ONA (64 hours of compulsory school and a portfolio)
Under extenuating circumstances you can apply for an extension to 5 years instead of 3 I.e. if you never went to school in your home country or you have never been schooled in the Latin alphabet etc
I have been at school for less than 3 months and I am ready to write my exams. In my group I have several refugees who have never been to school before including elderly people who couldn't read or write and within 2 years they have learned to speak Dutch. I doubt the IND or DUO would make an exception for you as it appears that you are literate (unless someone else typed your post?)
You can sign up for a school, and even get a loan from DUO (education authority) or try it online yourself but you must learn Dutch to live and work here as it's the official language. If you go to school for 3 years and still can't speak Dutch they may grant you an extension but you can't give up after 2 weeks and expect them to understand

@Deb13 & Cynic thank you for explaination. I'm enlightened. 
Before I came here I attended a short Dutch course for a2 in the Philippines..the dutch teacher was so patient and preparing us for the exam but upon arrival the new language and hearing it everywhere so overwhelming to absorb. But Now i started to get used to it and understand a bit .  Next
month I feel ready to take the KNS exam.

Hopefully i could finish the whole exam in 1 year. Thank you once again.

Is a2 and NT2 exam are the same exams?

I want to take KNS exam for a2, i can't find for a2 exam schedule online.

Help

Hi and welcome back to the Forum.

The DUO website should be able to help you; this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank  you Cynic. .good link.

I received for the TBC (tuberculosis) letter and list of requirements  1 is " the completed referral form from IND". What is the referral form and where to see the link.

Thanks

Krissah wrote:

Thank  you Cynic. .good link.

I received for the TBC (tuberculosis) letter and list of requirements  1 is " the completed referral form from IND". What is the referral form and where to see the link.

Thanks

Hi again.

You're from the Philippines; people from that country who wish to reside in the Netherlands have to undergo a TB test within 3 months of you being granted your residence permit.  To do this, you make an appointment with the Area Health Service (GGD); this link will take you to their website where you can find the details of your nearest GGD office.  You fill in Part 1 of the 'TB test referral form' then take it with you to the appointment; the GGD fill in Part 2 and then sends it back to the IND.

If you misplace the copy of your referral form, you can download a copy from this link.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

I actually aware of  it, and now I received the letter and the schedule. .

Only the completed referral form makes me confused among the list. .

The link doesn't works for me. It says error

Hi Krissah.

The first link works fine; the second link downloads a PDF file to your computer, you will need a PDF reader to view it.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Found it! Thank you Cynic  :)

Hello everyone . .

I will take reading exam for A2 next week, as I look upon on the DUO site and Ad appel site they're both having  exam exercises.

Which is more reliable the DUO or the Ad appel? Are they using both the exercises interchangeable? Are those exam exercises will appear in the real exam?

Thanks