Calculation of monthly Salary

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to know if anyone knows how to calculate the monthly salary as per Bahrain law.
Because the monthly salary for my new company is every 10th of the month and my salary is 400. I started at aug 1st and today(sep 9) my salary got credited. However they have paid only 400 whereas i assumed i should have received more. When i asked the accounts dept they said they calculated my salary from aug 1 to aug 30
So i am a bit confused on how they calculated my salary. As i have served them extra 10 days of the month.
I just want to know if someone knows how to calculate as per the bahrain law.

There is nothing that relates to Bahrain law here.  It is a matter of each company's policy.

It seems that they pay you the previous month's salary on the 10th of the following month.   So August salary is paid on 10th Sep and Sep salary on 10th Oct.  This means that at any given point in time, the company would owe you 10 days salary.  Perhaps this is their policy to manage their cash flow.

As an employee, you won't notice this gap after a while.  This is only relevant when you resign as then it would need to be adjusted accordingly.

I see. Thank you, xtang! God bless.