hello guys. i am from Pakistan recently shifted to bahrain. as evident from the subject i wanna share my experience of geting medical license to practice as doctor in bahrain.
i am sharing it bcoz i didnt find anything when i was looking .
1. u need to have a job offer to apply for license
2. experience of 5 years is must. ( though i got exemption thanks to the fact that my wife who is also a doc is Bahraini. but u have to ask for it.we met with the CEO of nhra for this)
3. after submission of application form to nhra they will inform u that u can sit in exam i.e. BMLE. which happens arround december n march usually. if u hold a postgraduation degree u can be exempted too
4. sit in exam pass it recieve passing letter.
5. ur employer then submit it to nhra for license. some other forms r required too avilable on nhra website
6. nhra will issue a letter and employer will apply to lmra for ur visa
7. after ur medical n cpr is done these wil be again submitted to nhra.
8. nhra will issue a letter demanding payment.
9. after payment license card is issued.
so its a long procedure.. u may have to wait quite a bit.