Can visit visa holder for KSA travel to Bahrain via causeway?

Dear Expats,

I would like to know if an Indian visiting on multiple visit visa can travel to Bahrain via causeway  if he has Bahrain visitor visa?

Please share your experience here. I read on Bahrain gov. visa site that the entry should only be through airport.

Depends on the visa. 

If it is a visit visa issued on the evisa site, then it is not valid for travel via causeway and will say so clearly.

If it is a visa which has been issued through a company or organization and doesn't mention travel limitations, then yes.

Thank you for the response. I need to discuss more. May I request your contact number?

I will be calling my mom hence it is not through organization but self sponsored. Is there a way to get this done? We would be required to travel to Bahrain multiple times.

She is coming on multiple visit visa for KSA

You can do the first entry via the airport and then subsequent ones via the causeway.  Most times, after the first entry, they let you through.  However, nowadays it seems to be stricter.

Unfortunately, there is no other way besides the above to - except to get her a visa that allows travel via the causeway.  You can find an agent for that.

You can message me here for further help.

Hi Xtang,

Passport sent for KSA visa to get stamped.

Do you have any agent who can help me to get her Bahrain 1 year multiple visa so that we can drive through causeway?

My agent won't work with individuals; only very large companies - he works with me because of relationship only. So I can't refer him.

But you can do a quick search for "document clearing" on google and you will see a lot of agencies.  Call them and get a feel for them.  Then choose.

Sure, thank you for your help.