Hi All, My Name is Peter, my family and I live in England at this time, we are thinking seriously of moving to Spain by end of 2019 early 2020, but that depends on the Brexit Deal.
My wife is a Filipina,  we have two sons 17 and 13 both born in the Philippines, they now have dual nationality as they are holders Filipino passports as well. Both son's are learning Spanish. French,they are also learning Cebuano and Tagalog as both of these are based on Spanish it makes it easier for our son's to learn. Our eldest son has also been learning Nepali (most of his school friends are Nepalese) and helps to chat to his friends Grandparents. hold dual nationality
Thank you for allowing me to join this site. Peter
or as they say in Cebuano:- Salamat sa pagtugot kanako sa pag-apil niini nga site. Pedro

H Peter

Welcome to the forum, but I am at a slight loss  regarding your post.

Normally people ask questions.

Also, not that it maybe important at this stage but when you say dual nationality you do not specify what the other nationality is    i.e. Filipino and .......

Hi John, sorry have I put this on the wrong forum page ?

When I opened the expat.com page it said introduce yourself I click on the link that said introduce yourself.  If I have posted on the wrong page then I do apologise.

In reply to your question re dual nationality my wife and two sons hold Filipino and full British passports.

No problem re the page as far as I know but I was looking for a question

Welcome

John

Thanks John