Visa issued But not paid

One of my friend arrive BAHRAIN from saudia 7 days visit visa  his visit visa going to expire tomorrow but he already applied for work visa and work visa is approved and now Status is on payment  and his company  told him they will pay next week
Visa status changed yesterday to go for payment and there is one month due date also
Question is  he need to exit from Bahrain  his visit visa expire tomorrow or he have one month period for payment ican he pay next week and stay in kingdom

The visa has been converted.  It just has to be issued.  The moment it is issued, his status will be regularized.

He can approach immigration to extend his visit visa for a week.   To avoid any fines for overstay - the date is counted from the day the visa is issued.

X tang thank you today visit to NPRA main office for extending they ask 50 bd for a week
Is there any fine  if visa expire or after convert no need to extend the visa ha be you any information regarding this

Usually it is not an issue but depending on nationality, the theoretical overstay can lead to fines and other problems.  Best not to take a risk.  As I said, in majority of the cases, there is no problem whatsoever but in this case, you are not really sure exactly when they will pay and print the visa.   As it is not in your hands, I would say to be safe rather than sorry.

And remember, the visa is valid ONLY when it is issued.

Thanks again x tang
We will pay coming Sunday it's sure kindly let me know if we pay visa fee with in due date then there is no problem for over stay
Visit Visa expire tomorrow  and LMRA visa status changed to payment yesterday  and we have 29 days but we will pay after one week so on this timing is there any issue or not
Thanks

Personally, why don't you pay now if it's your company?  you just need to go into the system and it takes 1 min.

I don't think there will be problems but I can't rule it out with any certainty.

The problem is there is efence and fine payment on other cr but same owner they will pay fine after tomorrow then we can pay for it so I am asking we will pay next week