Common problems with expats !!

Assalam o Alaikum Brothers,

Well I need to ask you guys if any one can suggest me on my conditions:

I came in Saudi Arabia 5 months back but I resigned to my company within probation period. I first asked them to give me emergency leave of two weeks as I need to attend marriage of my daughter but they refused. Then I resigned but they don't allowed me to go back and hung me by saying we don't have enough people and can't release you and you have to wait. I got serious trouble back at home but anyways I was unable to do anything hence waiting.

Now more two months has passed but they are still trying to avoid answering me and another fixed date of my daughter's marriage is after two months. Can anyone suggest me how to deal with the company now as my contract is two years period and normal vacations will also be allowed after two years.

I am seeking suggestion or help from anyone who had similar experience to share. Also that what if I go to مكتبة العمل... are they helping expats. In case any lawyer is reading please let me know do I'm in position to file a suit against my company. Because I have some legal points to discuss as per Labour law and written in my contract. Thx

Hello,
Companies have internal policy of allowing vacations and mentioned in the contract.
As far as labor book is concerned, you are allowed vacations after completion of 1st year of contract. Now let's go back about internal policy of company, that means if they allow you to leave on emergency or annual before completion of 1st year it is completely their up to them.
If you filing suit because they are not allowing you vacations then pls refer to labor law book before any action.

Thanks brother ... it was a useful suggestion !