Docums required for brazilian girl when she come pakistan for marry.

With due respect, i have brazilian girl friend . She wants to marry me and wants to come pakistan on visit visa.i want to ask you if she comes so which documents she needs for marriage or embassy requirements.. And which documents i need for marriage for submit to brazilian embassy . Another thing after marriage should i apply for tourist visa or permanent visa for brazil.kindly tell me in simple words and simple procedure.

The list of documents your girlfriend will need to marry you in Pakistan is determined by the Pakistani authorities.
After your marriage, you will apply for a VITEM XI visa, a temporary visa for family reunion, not a tourist visa.  You can find the list of documents that you and your girlfriend will need on the Visa page of the website of the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad.
Good luck!

With respect I would like to share my question that I have a girlfriend from Brazil she wants to come to Pakistan for marriage with me I want to know what documents is required for her to bring to Pakistan for getting married with me is the invitation letter for marriage is necessary and please tell me others documents which is required for the embassy that I want to go with her to Brazil

She need Pakistani visa , after marriage u need to submit your nikkah in nadra also in uc for MRC. Also need your birthday certificate from uc for visa process

She need Pakistani visa , after marriage u need to submit your nikkah in nadra also in uc for MRC. Also need your birthday certificate from uc for visa process

abthree wrote:

The list of documents your girlfriend will need to marry you in Pakistan is determined by the Pakistani authorities.
After your marriage, you will apply for a VITEM XI visa, a temporary visa for family reunion, not a tourist visa.  You can find the list of documents that you and your girlfriend will need on the Visa page of the website of the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad.
Good luck!

Read the instructions from each Embassy as Recommended.?

Sir she's coming on visit Visa is the invitation letter for marriage is necessary to bring to Pakistan? Please sir

Read the Embassy instructions for each Country..

Google "Pakistaní marrying Brazilian..if you want this to happen the marriage "You" Need to put in the effort..

Each Country Requirements are clearly stated on Each Embassy Website...

http://islamabade.itamaraty.gov.br/en-u … mation.xml

Should I send her an invitation letter for marriage before visiting Pakistan

roynaeem72 wrote:

Should I send her an invitation letter for marriage before visiting Pakistan

You should ask the Pakistan forum, your question has nothing do to with Brazil laws.

Ok thank you so much

I married with a Brazilian girl she came pakistan for marriage and I applied for the family reunion visa but I could not get a visa now what I have to do

09/05/22 I married with a Brazilian girl she came pakistan for marriage and I applied for the family reunion visa but I could not get a visa now what I have to do
-@Hamza Butt64

Hi, Hamza, I have some questions:

1. Did you and your wife go to the Brazilian Consulate in Pakistan together to register your marriage? 

2. Did she go with you to the Consulate to apply for your visa?

3. Did the Consulate explain why your application was rejected?