Renting is it so expensive

Just been looking on here at some apartments to let, the price shocked me to say the least are all flats so expensive to rent there.

Please state which area you are looking in, so fellow members can comment more accurately.

krakow, warsaw somewhere like that, Im sorry I do not know much about poland yet, but the flats I have seen on some letting sites are so expensive, its just me, Im a widow and retired so that is why I thought it expensive, I do have pensions but its everything else to pay as well, so high rent is just not feasible. When I come out in april for a week, will see if |I can see anything but not holding out much hope from what I have seen so far.

Hi there,

Yes, I would agree Krakow is fairly expensive, especially in the centre, and especially compared to the average income of the local people.
The 'price of living' (food, public transport, etc.) is quite ok, so that compensates a bit.
But still, my impression is that it's expensive, too.

Are you still looking for something?

I second valkariesuk. Apartments are often located in post communist mega apartment complexes. The ones in the city centres are over priced. There are few options outside of the cities of Krakow and Warsaw. When some interesting offers pop up, they are gone in the matter of a week. it is quite hard to find an accommodation.

@valkariesuk can you help me please