Drinking & dinning meetup

Hi,

I moved to Jakarta from Singapore in March and join the expat forum last week. Looking forward to meet more people here, otherwise, life here is really bore.

I see some members have taken initiative to organise some getogather which is very nice. Any more up coming meetup sessions soon ? I am sure many members are waiting for another meetup session.

If not, may I suggest whoever interested, we can plan a drinking and dinning session in one of the pub on 13 or 14 May, for us to get to know each other.

As i am new here, other members recommendation venue for the meetup would be very nice.

Hi benn28,

Great initiative! ;)

I hope you get lots of replies very soon.

Hi Benn28,

Sorry, I have not been on this site for a couple of weeks so I missed your post.

The regular monthly catch up was abondoned due to lack of interest. The same half dozen or so were turning up and the organiser (Melarocks) decided it was not worth it anymore.

Regards

Geoff

Hi Ben,

We could meet up sometimes, especially fellow singaporean. I have been here for almost 6 months and yes its getting bored here. Where you staying?

Chris

hello ben,probably there will be gathering on 10th july..

Nice!

oh hi there chris and ben, nice to meet u guys here.  Well, im not singaporean but i worked in singapore for more than a year before moving to jakarta. I just got here 2 weeks ago and i miss singapore so much, i miss my singaporean friends. hehehe. anyhu, any gathering coming up anytime soon? looking forward to meet new friends in jakarta. :-)

Hello Expat.com Members:

September Lovable Gathering

Moya Spanish Tapas Wine & Bar
Pavilion Apartment Retail Arcade
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav. 24
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia

Saturday,17th Sept 2011
Start from 8pm.

Thank you

Note: inbox me the contact info for reservation.

Regards,
Ochie
[email protected]
September Lovable Gathering