JKT Newbie - wants to meet people & make new friends (:

Hi everyone!

My name is Zahra and I am actually a native, but I spent most of my life abroad in New York, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. I just recently graduated from a university in New York and have been back in Jakarta for only about 2 months (I haven't been back since 7-8 years ago!). Since I consider myself an outgoing person and love meeting new people, I would like to make some new friends while I am here in Jakarta. I know English better than Indonesian but I am willing to get better at it. I am open to making new friends with anyone, local or expat (:

I am new to Jakarta too. Finding it really boring here ..for the last week. Someone help me find interesting places!! :P

Wassup Zaahrra,

I'm 32/M/Jkt. I'm a native also,but grew up in Cali. My Indonesian is barely, barely passable. Haha.

Jonathan

Hi Zahara! I'm Sam, live in France and plan to live in Indonesia.Try to make friends up there, for advices, plans or what!!Maybe we can stay in touch!!Cordially.

hi sam

Hi Zahra, Im new too and just moving in Jakarta about 3 weeks ago. I would like to make new friends. which area do you live?lets catch up sometimes ;)

Hi Zahra,

I'm a native, so I'm not an expat :)
Nice "meeting" you here. Come and have a chat sometimes, if you like.

I hope you'll find your comeback fruitful and fun.

:)

Heeeyyy! i just joint this blog thing and saw this lol. Im indo too, but lived most of my life abroad and im back here now! how you liking it so far? hit me up sometime x

hi...i am not expat but i just come to jakarta for work career reason..i spent my years in Perth-Australi and Bali..so really like to expand my new friends here,,, :)

hi frau....how do you do..? hope we can catch up sometimes..cheers

Hi zaahrraa,

Welcome back!

Hello Zahra.. n Hello all
im local here... :)
if there's anything i can help or anything you all need, do not hesitate to contact me by PM,phone or email..
Enjoy Jakarta then...

Hi Zaahrraa and everyone, welcome to the forum!
We're going to have another gathering on the 26th so please PM me if you'd like to participate :-)

Annie
epicuriousannie.com

mba sophie lam knal yah

Hi zaahrraa,

welcome back
hope we can be friends

see you
Ulyss 31

Hello sigit121275,

please only post in English in this English forum.

Thank you :)

David

Hello zahra, I live in east jakarta and I would love to meet new friends too....let me know :)

Hey Zahra, welcome to the forum!!

Annie, count me in! I would love to join another gathering, since the last one was great :)
Let me know where and what time, kay?

hi zahra welcome to jakarta,

im local and open to make friends with expat here, im currently studying at private uni in east jakarta but i live in south jakarta

Dear Members,

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2011;)

And Zahra only posted once :/

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

yes its quite an old post and I didn't see her replying any. LOL

hi zahra n new frens.

lets get together. i stay around central park n like ta hang out in jk cbd town.

pm me so we can discover this exciting city of jakarta together aight :)

Hi Zahra
welcome back to Indonesia

if you have no busy tomorrow, come to Bandung
there's acoustic guitar Show
for more detail you can check here
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=305878

@Dita Mignonesia
I guess you will be coming if you like acoustic guitar show it's gonna be awesome lol :D

@gavishal
Visit Bandung it's gonna be awesome :D

Oh so nice you come jakarta I also come here I here also don't know people now I not have friend so I always only go website I just see your post if like we friend

It would be better you open a new thread, this one is 3 years old and not active.

zaahrraa wrote:

Hi everyone!

My name is Zahra

The lady hasn't posted for several years; a pity because she seemed so polite and friendly.
Still, you never know, she might return to the forum.

welcome back dear Zahra :)