Looking for Friends :)

Hi, My name is Gaurav and I am from New Delhi, India. I have been staying in Jakarta for last 2 years and 7 months. I really love this place, I am looking to make new friends. Is anybody interested??? :D

Thanks,

hi,I am wondering,do you want friends specifically from india or accross the world?

Hi, we all are humans first before we belong to any country. I am looking for friends from all around the world :)

Hi gauravg... may i become your friend?

Of course you can,
we r friends now :)

Thx

Hi,

I am French, 37. I used to live for 2 years in KL and I've been many times to Indonesia too. I should go back in a while.
What about the work situation over there ?

Regards.

Batu

Maybe we should all get together sometimes.

put some pics yo...I'm straight and free :cool:

hai gauravg,

i am a malaysian who work in Jakarta center currently. I stay at taman angerrik, west jakarta. Nice to know you all.

eric

Welcome to Expat.com, Hakawei :)
How do you find it there so far?

hai Arlette:

Jakarta is a special place where poor and rich people living in the same city. Poor people have their survival skill living in the high living costs's city.
I already get used to Jakarta after 3 month here. I am looking for some business oportuniy here because indonesia market is really big!!
I am looking for friend who can chat about business oportuniy, business plan model and other related to business matter. Although the night life is happening here, but i seldom go those places because $$ concern..hahah..

Nice to know you all here. I find it useful for expatriate. Maybe this website should be advertise in the ambessoder so that expatriate know this website exisstance.

bye.
eric

Hakawei, It's not taman angerrik, the correct one is : Taman Anggrek. Anggrek is a flower..u call it Orchid in English ;)

Hi

I am a Malaysian living here for 2 years and 5 months.  Love to have friends so that life does not need to be lived alone.  Great to know that there are people around who is also looking for friends.....(tot I was the crazy one!!! heehehhee)

I live in Kelapa Gading.... keep in touch.

Marge

hahahaha, Marge, me TOO!

I thought it was only me who crazily glad to meet new friends especially friends all around the world.

Cheers,
Jess

good afternoon,am gracia from jakarta and i like friendly,stay in jakarta and i have time saturday and sunday because everyday working in office

Dear Gaurav

I am also in Jakarta and looking for an Indian friend. My working is in Market research.Please reply asap..
Thanks
Wasim

Hi all,

If you have a look at the blog titled "What about a catch up to meet some of the other Jakarta bloggers" you will see that some of us are planning to meet on Saturday, maybe at Indochine (I think that is right). This is a good way to get to know other expats in Jakarta. I have only recently arrived myself.

Might see you there.

Cheers

Geoff

hello ........ my name is malik and i am living in jakarta.looking for friend ship with nice people. thanks

Hi Malik

Nice to know you ^^

hey gaurav...

i learn all about india now...language (sanskrit -still in progress), tradition , culture and india mytology symbol...

let talk and meet up :)

@ mckl0810 :where in kelapa gading?

Hello Gauravg.. and all of you are here...
Nice to meet you in this site...
I would like to be your friends here..
My Name is Fauzi, work at Indonesian Chamber of Commerce .

[Moderated: post in the Jakarta classifieds]

new friends wellcome special offer hahahhahah

@ all : what do u think with this https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=98513 ?

Hello Expat.com Members:

September Lovable Gathering

Moya Spanish Tapas Wine & Bar
Pavilion Apartment Retail Arcade
Jl. KH. Mas Mansyur Kav. 24
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia

Saturday,17th Sept 2011
Start from 8pm.

Thank you

Note: inbox me the contact info for reservation.

Regards,
Ochie
September Lovable Gathering

Juns wrote:

Hi Marge i lived in Kuala Lumpur for almost 10 years and just a couple of weeks ago moving back to Jakarta, and i live in Kelapa Gading. Nice to know i can make new friends from Malaysia who lives near by :) well its nice to meet new friends from all over the world actually, as i am still trying to adapt with the environment here again.

Welcome back to Jakarta, Juns... :)

Hi Gaurav,

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!.Let me know if you still have space for weekend outing then we can catch up for drinks. I am 6 weeks old in city and just moved from LA

Cheers
Raj